My workout routine

If you guys know me, you know I love working out. I have not really talked about working out on my blog that much but now it's time to talk about it. I workout everyday and my workout routine is a little bit complex and I thought I would tell you guys how I workout and stay in shape. 


Have you guys ever heard of a workout schedule? It is basically like "on Monday I do this and on Friday I do that".  I have certain workouts on certain days.

So this is my workout "schedule"

Monday,Wednesday,Friday, Sunday
10 minute butt and leg workout video that I follow along to
50 sit-ups
50 crunches
20 squats with milk carton
 30 reps of lifting milk carton
10 pushups

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
10 minute ab workout that I follow along to
50 sit-ups
50 crunches
20 squats with milk carton
30 reps of lifting milk carton
10 pushups

You may be thinking "she works out a lot". I enjoy working out, that is why I do it so much, I also like seeing the results from me working out. When I started doing ab workouts my stomach got so much more toned. If you just put the hard work in, you will see results. This goes with anything in life, not just working out. I hope this inspires you guys to work out, and start living healthy! 

1 comment: