Trip to Atlantic beach

My mom, my brother, and me went to Atlantic beach on Tuesday and came back on Wednesday. When we made it to Atlantic beach we went to Fort Macon beach and we relaxed and went swimming for a few hours. Around 2:20 we checked into our hotel(Caribee inn). After we checked in we visited Fort Macon, it's really cool for pictures. The tunnels really creeped me out because they were all dark and you could hear water droplets. So it reminded me of a cave. 
This is the entrance to go into Fort Macon. 
Here I am
We found baby birds in one of the canons in the Fort. It's was cool to see baby birds so up close and living inside a canon. I've never seen something like this before. The birds are living in a canon that is unused so that is good. 
Then we walked to the beer garden place that we were going to eat dinner at. It was really good, I didn't even finish eating my dish because I got too full. I ordered a fried ham and cheese sandwich. We walked back and relaxed for a while in the hotel. We drove to get desert at Dairy Queen, I ordered an Oreo blizzard. We came back to the hotel and relaxed some more and then decided to go on a beach walk around sunset time. 
I liked this kite a lot
The sunset was really pretty
It just makes me say wow
I really enjoyed the pier
Look at how the ocean looks from high up!
There were benches that you could sit on and watch everything
Doesn't this just look amazing
Then we walked home and we chilled for a bit and then went to bed. The next day we woke up to a thunderstorm at literally 6 am. Usually it thunders at night so it was weird how it was thundering in the morning. We opened the window and looked out to see rain pouring down harshly causing everything to flood. So we just went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and headed home. It kinda sucked how we couldn't stay longer but that is okay, we still got our beach time. So that sums up our vacation, it was really fun. 










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!