A Visit To The Pumpkin Patch


Hey guys I'm back with another post. Today I will be sharing pictures of a pumpkin patch that I went to a couple weekends ago. Visiting a pumpkin patch is just the most exciting thing about fall time. So me and my mom drove to a pumpkin patch that was around 45 minutes from my house, and we picked out a lot of pumpkins!


It was a very country ride there, and if you guys don't know already I'm in the process of getting my permit, and I'm a pretty good driver, I just go fast sometimes, but not too fast. But anyways when we got there, there was a variety of pumpkins, and they were a pretty good price. So we got a ton of pumpkins. But now two of them are rotting so we have to get more pumpkins now because my mom likes pumpkins. 


I decided to match with the pumpkin patch, and wear an orange shirt. The oranges are very similar so I can say I'm matching with the pumpkins. 


Outfit Details: My top is from LLbean, my skirt is from Ellenenno, my watch is from Jord watches, my shoes are from Rosegal, and my glasses are from Coach. 


A bird's eye view of all the pumpkins!


The mini pumpkins are all so cute! I actually have two mini pumpkins in my room right now, and I hope they don't rot. So overall it was a good visit, and we got cute pictures, and lots of pumpkins. My advice when visiting the pumpkin patch is to not go too early or else the pumpkins will rot before Halloween. 


That's all for today's post. I hope you enjoyed these photos. I'll see you guys on Friday with another post. 






25 comments:

  1. The pumpkin patch looks great, can't wait to make all pumpkin recipes like pumpkin soup and pumpkin curry again! Your outfit looks great too!

    Marije | thegfguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I have never actually gone to a Pumpkin Patch!

    Hayley | hayleyxmartin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the pumpkins, best way to spend a fall weekend! And loving your top <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going this weekend! Can't wait

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkins are fall ! So happy autumn!
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part
    http://www.jandrewspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pumpkins!! Sometimes I forget how young you are! I went a bit fast too when I got my permit ;)

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pumpkin patches! Sounds like so much fun!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, it looks like you had a great time
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. really nice !
    kisses, Leane
    https://www.luxetoutou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun! Love all the photos!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This makes me want to visit a pumpkin patch!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun time. I love pumpkin patches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best thing about the fall season are the pumpkin patches!!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just went to the pumpkin patch! They're so fun to go to. Great pictures!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems so cool to do this too. I wonder if we can actually go to one in my country.

    http://joy-to-theworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pumpkin patches are too fun - love a good country drive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post Darling<3
    We wish you a lovely day.
    Kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never visited a pumpkin patch before but it looks like so much fun!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so fun! I love visiting the pumpkin patch! x

    http://www.crystalchiffon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is really cute, you make want to travel as i live in Dubai and the weather is still not cold.

    XoXo
    Social Bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous photos Courtney, looks like you are having a blast! I love your ankle boots so much too. Happy Halloween! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those boots!!!!! Hope you picked a good one! :)
    Diana xxx
    www.diasway.co.uk

    ReplyDelete